Saturday, December 1, 2007

Movia trivia. I guess

So.. starting my day off right today consisted of watching the first 15 minutes of a fine flick named "So I married an axe murderer". Then after the addicting 15 minutes I turned that shit off and I realized 2 important details.

1) Mike Meyers uses the same stupid shtick in every movie and I soon remembered that I think of him as a hack/un-witty "actor"(i use the term actor very loosely) and I kinda hate him. wait, now that I think of it I do hate this man. And that movie sucks.

2) the opening sequence to this movie is the cliche "helicopter view" starting with flying over some water then coming over a large city then zooming in to the location the movie takes place. I realized that a lot of movies especially in the 90's use this opening credit shot( and its veeeery gay) but I cant seem to remember any. But I am certain I have seen some.

So yeah, shitty day at work, and I cant stop thinking of other movies that use this for the opening credits/title sequence. Help me out

I need to remember at least 5 so when I'm dead I can go in peace.

p.s. Ryan isn't allowed to drink for 2 weeks.

/rant

2 comments:

Zac said...

work does suck play bop-it with your co workers. Im trying to think of some movies and ill get back to you ASAP!

ryan charles said...

haha..... um two weeks, or two hours.... lets go with two hours.