Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Christ...

Me, Zac and two other people we don't know made the fantasy football playoffs. It's the first round right now. I'm playing the one of the unknown guys. We each have one player left. Well, he has a player, I have a defense. I'm only up by 6 points. There is only one quarter to go in the game in question. If you know anything about fantasy, you know this is a scary fucking thing. See, typically, defenses lose points as the game progresses, while actual players, you fucking guessed it, gain points. So, I could lose while I'm typing this if the player on his team scores a touchdown or gains 60 yards. Both are totally doable. I'm shitting myself. Fuck.

On a positive note, if I win, I get to play Zac next week and beat his ass. So, GO MEAT!

~Jumbo

No comments: