Tuesday, November 27, 2007

12 weeks from now...

I was away over Thanksgiving in Washington D.C. and I had plenty of time to think. Upon other pressing things I pondered was my body. I'm a fat kid... I love me some tasty cake. The problem is that I don't want to be fat. I guess I wouldn't mind being a little chubby, but not like this. Nearly my entire wardrobe is obsolete. That sucks. SO, me and Zac are setting sail on a 12 week voyage that will take us to the doorstep of sexy and tasty (they are brothers.) Today was our final hoorah before embarking. Take a look...



Here it is. Our last meal. Look at it in all its glory. How it sparkles like a diamond. 2 Angus meals from Burger King with all the trimmings. Mmm.



Here we are literally moments before nasty, sweaty consumption. Check it out.

Now, there is a bad side to all of this hotness and tangy-sweet sexiness... 1. The work. We will be following the 12-week program from mensworkoutguide.com. Our workout selection is the Tyler Durden. Hot. 2. The food. Yikes. Check out some of the recommendations...





Meat free? Am I reading that right? Meat free sausage? That's like calling a cracker a tasty Angus burger from burger king (Oh God, I can't get it off my mind). How dare these people.




I don't know what pups is/are, but this is frightening.

If you want to stick it out with us, we begin tomorrow, November 28th. That means we will be finished on February 20th. 12 weeks to a tasty new you! AWWW YEAH!



At the end, we will look like this guy...





This is the guy that created the program. Follow along and post your shit.

TODAY IS THE APACOLYPSE FOR MY FAT FUCKING ASS!!!

3 comments:

oh paul michael said...

so after 12 weeks you will look like that guy? or after 12 weeks are you guys going to be gay? I dont get it. and we are all going to die soon anyway so whats the deal

Jumbo said...

If I wanted to be gay in 12 weeks I would have put a picture of you at the bottom. And if we're going to die, I want to go out in style.

Paul Michael is a H8er.

oh paul michael said...

haha.
maybe Im just jealous you are feasting on tofu pups sans this guy