Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I want chocolate. And I want it nooooow!

So today was day 1 for our work out. It was crazy intense. My arms are jello and nicks legs and mush. Needless to say is im hungry and I'm done eating for the day until lunch tomorrow. I highly recommend the safeway select soups. Very helpful. Also I dont feel like a fat shit head right now. I feel pretty energetic and relax, instead of fat tired and un-comfortable. Hopefully other people will join us. If you want more details we will email you a copy of the work out.

It's time for some changes and this is step one. Hopefully this blog will inspire people to make some changes as well and hopefully seek personal happiness with whatever you wish to do.

Also our party is coming up fast and we will have the invites out very soon, so keep posted.

Word.

1 comment:

oh paul michael said...

whatever you do , please dont lose that butt