Saturday, November 3, 2007

The aftermath...this will be a long day.

So the acpaco-party finally ended when everyone started to get really grumpy. Ryan was still drunk and yelling until about 2 in the morning, that asshole ha ha. Anyway, I can only speak for myself but I woke up with a bad headache and it seems like the apocalypse was in full force in my intestines because my farts smell like pure death. My post last night about spicy chicken burritos was right.
My kitched is destroyed and the cake molli made earlier in the evening was devoured by ryan. Oh, and if you were wondering about the rotten pumpkin...ryan ended up taking it home with him. I hope his walk with a rotten pumpkin across the complex was a fun one. What if those people were saving that rotten pumpkin to make pumpkin pie or, they were going to send it to africa to feed a massive family of 15? Will people eat rotten pumpkins? Im at work now and was hoping that daylight savings was today but its not so, im dead tired and im sitting here choking myself out with my bad gas.

Let me explain what this blog will be about over the next couple months.

We have decided to live like its the apocalypse. Which means we do what we want, when we want and so forth. Remember we are all going to die anyway so....anything goes. Way back in the day these people called "Myans" had a calander that predicted the world would end in 2012. That's not to far away, so why not live today like its 2012. We will post videos and pic's of our whacky adventures and everyone else should have a apaco-party as well. If you would lke to become an author please email me at: Zacs1@aol.com and I'll add you. So until then do whacky shit and dance like you're gonna DIE!

2 comments:

Jumbo said...

Fucking horrible. Your gas, the kitchen, the cake, the missing pumpkin, it's all fucking HORRIBLE!

MAYBE TODAY IS THE END?!?!

Zac said...

I just spent half my morning driving around boulder looking for whole foods. I have never seen so many hippis before in my life! FUCK BOULDER!